The Maryland Park Service transitioned to a new reservation service provider on April 1, 2017. Thus, if you have a pending reservation that was created prior to March 28, 2017 please see the directions below for accessing the existing reservation by establishing a new customer profile account via this website.
- Create a new customer profile account by selecting "Click here to register a new account" under the "Are you a New Customer" header.
- Complete the form while ensuring you are using the same email address you used when you initially created your reservation. If you require assistance please contact the reservation call center at 888-432-2267.
- Once your account has been created and you've successfully logged in, click on the "My Reservations" link.
- Your reservation(s) will be listed under the Current Reservations header.
- Any modification to these reservations that generates a refund will require a check to be sent from the State. This process can take up to six (6) weeks.
- Also, please note that between March 29 and April 2 you should have received a booking confirmation email with a new booking number for your existing reservation(s). You may use this booking number or your original booking number when contacting the call center or park. If you do not receive an updated confirmation email rest assured your booking is secured.
- For changes or cancellations to reservations booked before March 28, 2017, contact the reservation call center through the "contact us" link or the toll-free number (888-432-2267). If you do not need to change or cancel your reservation you may proceed to the park with your existing booking number.